McWane is a Federal VEVRAA contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices. McWane will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or service member status, marital status, citizenship status (In IL - sex, including same sex, ancestry, order of protection status, physical or mental disability, military status, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge status, genetic information), (In IA - gender identity), (In CA - gender identity or expression, and genetic information) or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
• Supervise, train and direct shipping and receiving personnel to achieve established objectives.
• Assign shipping and receiving duties as required.
• Oversee and maintain the inventory storage and retrieval processes.
• Maintain effective inbound and outbound shipping processes.
• Work within established safety and quality standards.
• Follow and improve receiving and shipping department processes.
• Scheduling of inbound and outbound freight.
• Perform Data Entry and Record Keeping tasks as required.
• Additional tasks as directed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with Shipping/Receiving processes a plus.
• Supervisory experience a plus.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Excellent business communication skills (Phone & E-Mail)
• Ability to work in various temperatures.
• Ability to delegate tasks effectively.
• Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
• Ability to work cooperatively in team environment.
• Ability to communicate and relate well with others
• Attention to detail
• Ability to tolerate standing, walking, dust, fumes, and noise, on occasion.